In the second phase of dealing with the issue of electromagnetic radiation we must work to make our body and our immune system stronger so that it can more effectively reduce the negative impact from electromagnetic radiation exposure. Here are some steps you can take right now to make this happen:
- Have each person in your family wear a personal protection device to strengthen your biofield and increase your resistance to the radiation. This also improves the important cell-to-cell communication process. (If you are unfamiliar with these devices or want to know which one is best give me a call at 480-275-5915).
- Install EMR intervention technology and prevention technology on all electric and electronic devices, appliances, cell phones, and cordless phones in your home and office. Install preventive and intervention technologies on electrical circuits in the home and office, especially in areas where many appliances or equipment are used. (Again, call me if you're unfamiliar with these technologies).
- Eat a healthy diet. This seems obvious but good nutrition is essential to building a strong immune system that can resist the effects of electropollution. Always consume 5-9 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily. You need lots of antioxidants to neutralize all the free radicals generated from electromagnetic radiation exposure.
- Eat organic fruits and vegetables. Eat free-range hormone-free meat. Avoid farm-fed fish.
- Hydrate yourself adequately. Electromagnetic radiation causes dehydration. Drink good quality filtered water. Divide body weight by two. This is the amount of water, in ounces, that should be consumed daily.
- Take a high quality multi-vitamin, multi-mineral product daily. By the way, you won't find these in discount stores.
- Take extra antioxidants daily. Again, don't buy these in discount stores.
- Take at least 3000mg of omega-3 oil, such as fish oil, daily. Right...they aren't found in discount store.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes five days a week.
Next, we'll address another aspect of the role of nutrition in repairing the damage that has already been done by our continual exposure to electromagnetic radiation and EMFs.
See you then.