Tuesday, July 15, 2008
In a study done jointly by U.S. and Danish researchers the offspring of mothers who used a cell phone during pregnancy showed a dramatic increase in behavior issues such as hyperactivity and emotional problems after their birth.
The cell phone only had to be used two or three times a day during the pregnancy so it wasn't as if these moms were spending hours and hours on their cell phones.
Among those children who had also used a cell phone by age 7 the incidence of behavior problems was 80% higher!
Researchers were completely at a loss for an explanation.
The study also showed these children were 25% more at risk for emotional problems, 34% more likely to have difficulties relating to their peers, 35% more likely to be hyperactive, and 49% more likely to have conduct problems.
I hope you'll pass this information on to anyone you know who is pregnant. They need to know this information!
The study is scheduled to be published in the July 2008 issue of the journal Epidemiology.
Passionate about health,
Lynn Quiring, RPh, CCN, NMD
Monday, May 12, 2008
Can EMR damage be repaired? Absolutely. Does it take time? Yes. In fact, it takes about 18-24 months to fully repair all the damage to our cells. And this is only if we are eating healthy food and living a healthy lifestyle. Poor nutrition, smoking, lack of exercise, etc. will only compound the problem and will effectively negate any positive interventions being made. So you can't do just one or two steps. You've got to do them all or healing won't occur.
So what can we do to repair EMR damage?
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables (at least 5-9 servings per day).
- Drink lots of good quality water. Remember, EMR exposure causes dehydration.
- Take high-potency antioxidants.
- Live a healthy lifestyle
Now here's something additionally powerful that you can do with your nutrition program. There are some nutritional products that have been developed that are designed to help repair EMR damage. One of these products contains 24 whole foods (fruits and vegetables) to provide the needed daily servings of these foods. Another item contains over 30 selected compounds (such as antioxidants and amino acids) to aid in the restoration of energy and the repair process. Additionally, there is an item made now to stimulate the body's release of heat shock proteins. Heat shock proteins, or stress proteins, are released by the body to repair damage done by stress. This item does that.
But here's the biggest benefit I've seen from these nutritionals. They each have been "imprinted" or energetically charged with a blend of frequencies. Now think about that. Nutrients that have been "charged" with frequencies that resonate. That's very high tech. And it's something totally unique in the nutrition industry.
So what does this mean to the average person? Well, when you consume a dose of one of these energetically-charged items, it enters your bloodstream and it resonates at the same frequencies as the cells in your body. When this happens your cells recognize these frequencies and, consequently, the nutrients get pulled inside the cell much easier. Therefore, you get a much higher delivery of nutrients inside your cells where they are needed. And so the repair process happens much quicker. In fact, studies show that within two hours of consuming a dose of one of these items your biofield will increase by 48%! That's significant! Especially when you're trying to repair damage and build resistance to the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation and electropollution.
This is really a unique concept in the nutrition industry and I can emphasize it's importance enough. There's really nothing quite like it.
I'm not mentioning company names here because someone might think this is a sales pitch. So if you want to know more about these items please give me a call at 480-275-5915. I'd be happy to give you my honest opinion and tell you what this intervention has done for clients that I've worked with in my practice.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
In the second phase of dealing with the issue of electromagnetic radiation we must work to make our body and our immune system stronger so that it can more effectively reduce the negative impact from electromagnetic radiation exposure. Here are some steps you can take right now to make this happen:
- Have each person in your family wear a personal protection device to strengthen your biofield and increase your resistance to the radiation. This also improves the important cell-to-cell communication process. (If you are unfamiliar with these devices or want to know which one is best give me a call at 480-275-5915).
- Install EMR intervention technology and prevention technology on all electric and electronic devices, appliances, cell phones, and cordless phones in your home and office. Install preventive and intervention technologies on electrical circuits in the home and office, especially in areas where many appliances or equipment are used. (Again, call me if you're unfamiliar with these technologies).
- Eat a healthy diet. This seems obvious but good nutrition is essential to building a strong immune system that can resist the effects of electropollution. Always consume 5-9 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily. You need lots of antioxidants to neutralize all the free radicals generated from electromagnetic radiation exposure.
- Eat organic fruits and vegetables. Eat free-range hormone-free meat. Avoid farm-fed fish.
- Hydrate yourself adequately. Electromagnetic radiation causes dehydration. Drink good quality filtered water. Divide body weight by two. This is the amount of water, in ounces, that should be consumed daily.
- Take a high quality multi-vitamin, multi-mineral product daily. By the way, you won't find these in discount stores.
- Take extra antioxidants daily. Again, don't buy these in discount stores.
- Take at least 3000mg of omega-3 oil, such as fish oil, daily. Right...they aren't found in discount store.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes five days a week.
Next, we'll address another aspect of the role of nutrition in repairing the damage that has already been done by our continual exposure to electromagnetic radiation and EMFs.
See you then.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
As we said in our previous post, in order to clean up dirty lake water you've first got to stop the influx of toxic waste. Same goes for electropollution. We must reduce the source of the exposure. This is step one in our three-step process in following the public health paradigm.
Here are some simple ways that you can begin the process.
- Don't use a cell phone any more than you have to. Don't use it inside buildings or cars. Use it in open areas so the phone won't have to as hard to generate as much power to get a good signal.
- Don't talk on your cell phone when the signal bars are less than maximum. This means your phone is working harder to maintain a signal. More power means greater radiation exposure to you.
- Don't let your kids use cell phones except in emergencies. The radiation penetrates their head easier because their skull bones are softer. Their brains are also in a development stage. That's not a good time to expose it to radiation. They can live without one. You did, remember?
- Don't use a cordless phone. They're three times worse than cell phones and are a continual source of radiation in your home even when they aren't being used. Go back to a landline phone.
- Get rid of your wireless router. Again, this is a continual source of radiation that is being beamed all over your house 24 hours a day, even while you sleep. Go back to a hardwired cable connection. You won't get kicked off the Internet near as often either. If you refuse to get rid of your wireless router at least turn it off at night.
- Only purchase cell phones with a speakerphone function. Then use it!
- Hands-free headsets are bad. The wires running around and across the head will act as an "antenna" and will actually attract more radiation to the head, making the problem worse. The exception here is a headset with an "airtube" piece in it which gets the wires away from the head. They do help some but don't think they are your security blanket.
- Stand well back from appliances like microwave ovens when they are in operation. The microwave oven is often the appliance that produces the greatest amount of radiation in most homes. The second largest radiation-producing device is the hairdryer.
- Don't let your school install Wi-Fi in the classrooms and fight any decision to install a cell phone tower on school property.
- Don't live near a cell phone tower if you have any choice in this. Check the quantity and locations of cell phone towers and antennas near your home by going to www.antennasearch.com. Type in your address and you'll get the listing and locations of the many antennas near your home or business.
This will get you started. Remember, we are first looking for ways to reduce the exposure. Start with your own home and office first. These are things you can do inexpensively right now. We'll continue to add more to this list as well as expand on ways to reduce your exposure so watch for the next post on this.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Here are the three steps that should ALWAYS be followed in addressing the electropollution problem:
1. Measures need to be undertaken to reduce the exposure to electromagnetic radiation. If you're cleaning up a polluted lake you've got to stop the continual influx of toxic waste before you can clean it up. Same goes for your body. We've got to reduce the exposure.
2. We need to take measures to strengthen the body so it can resist the negative impact from electromagnetic radiation. One way we do this is by strengthening the body's biofield.
3. We must begin process to repair the damage that has already been done.
These interventions follow the model established through the Public Health Paradigm.
We'll focus the next several posts on addressing these topics in enough detail to provide an understanding of how to begin the process of protection, exposure reduction and repair of damage.
Monday, March 17, 2008
It was found that those who lived within 328 yards of a power line up to age 5 were five times more likely to develop cancer. Those who lived that close to a power line at any point in their first 15 years of life were three times more likely to develop cancer as an adult.
Electromagnetic fields do indeed have biological consequences on the human body. Those fields are especially a potential risk to young children and teenagers whose body's are in a growth and development stage. The effects on the immune system seem to be the most serious and the most obvious. From studies like these we understand that it takes many many years before a condition such as cancer becomes diagnosed. When decades have passed it then becomes very difficult to connect the cancer, or any other disease, back to a previous exposure to electromagnetic radiation in childhood. Consequently, we don't establish a causal relationship and therefore the problem never gets addressed or corrected.